Willingen & Ski - they simply belong together
Off to the slopes or on to the cross-country trails: Willingen is a paradise for winter sports enthusiasts. Whether skiers, snowboarders, tobogganers, cross-country skiers or ski hikers - everyone gets their money's worth on the varied slopes. Cross-country skiers will find a large network of groomed trails, skaters wonderful routes for the free technique.
You slip into your winter clothes - we take care of the rest. Thanks to our own passion for winter sports and our decades of experience, we know what you need on your ski holiday. For this purpose, we have put together convenient services.
Our extensive services include:
- Lift ticket service on arrival
- Reservation of skis, boots and poles as well as snowboards and accessories in the Snow & Bike Factory as well as in K1 Rental
- Ski & Snowboard Rental with VIP and TopClass carving skis, children's skis, ski equipment, snowboards, sledges, snowshoes etc.
- Qualified DSV ski school with courses and offers for every age and skiing technique level in group, individual or private lessons.
- Qualified DSV snowboard school with snowboard courses for groups or individuals
- Ski shop with the latest equipment for alpine and Nordic skiing such as gloves, ski goggles, helmets, functional clothing, hardware, ski waxes etc.
- Own cross-country ski rental with cross-country ski school
- Attractive discounts in the Snow & Bike Factory and K1 Rental: 20% off all rental items or 10% off all sales items in the Ski Shop
- Ski cellar and boot dryer
- Ski kindergarten & Kidsclub with specially trained ski instructors incl. Kinderland
There are almost 100 km of groomed trails in Willingen. With trail lengths ranging from 1.5 to almost 12 km, there is something for every taste and skill level. You can learn the art of cross-country skiing under the guidance of Dieter Stremme in our modern cross-country skiing school in the Willingen-Stryck cross-country skiing centre. Of course, you can also rent cross-country skis here at a discounted price. The rental shop has the ideal location for cross-country skiers: from here you can go directly to the groomed trails.
The Willingen Winter Park is a real highlight for skiers, snowboarders and toboggan fans. With a length of 2 km, Willingen has the longest downhill run in the Sauerland, plus lifts and conveyor belts especially for children to make skiing fun even for the youngest.
Interesting facts & figures about the Willingen ski area with 8-seater chairlift at K1 and the Ettelsberg cable car can be found here:
Willingen-Stryck is a paradise for cross-country skiers. A large cross-country skiing network with 110 km starts practically on the doorstep. The trails are prepared first class and are very popular with cross-country skiers thanks to their variety. Challenging climbs and fast descents challenge skilled skiers, while beginners and connoisseurs feel at home on the gentle and flat trails. Willingen also has one of the most snow-sure cross-country skiing trails in the Sauerland: the almost 50 km high-altitude trail network on the Ettelsberg is entirely above 750 m above sea level.
In winter, darkness arrives early - in Willingen, this is by no means a reason to pack up the skis. When evening settles over the slopes, they are flooded with light so that the winter sports fun can continue.
Five lifts in Willingen switch on the lights every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 6.30pm to 9.45pm - a highlight not to be missed.