On the sunny side in the beautifully situated Strycktal lie our hotel and the holiday apartments Edelweiss. Here you can enjoy the peace, experience nature, recharge your batteries - and be active at the same time. Because the hiking, biking and skiing paradise Willingen is right on your doorstep.
Snuggle up in our comfortable beds and find a restful sleep in the peaceful surroundings. Of course, our rooms are allergy-friendly.
In the morning you can strengthen yourself at our rich and varied 5-star breakfast buffet. Thanks to the numerous specialities, from savoury to sweet, from healthy to a little snack, you will start the day with all kinds of energy.
At our drinks buffet you can help yourself to coffee specialities and chilled drinks at any time. In the afternoon, a selection of pastries and sweet snacks are available.
After the invigorating breakfast it is called: Explore Willingen and its surroundings! Immerse yourself in the beautiful nature, stroll through Willingen or start your active holiday, on the bike or by hiking boots. The Sauerland and Upland are also magical in winter and invite you to go skiing, snowshoe hiking, tobogganing or horse-drawn sleigh rides. Or you can discover the versatile cross-country skiing trails and slopes here in Willingen. A special highlight is the annual World Cup ski jumping at the neighbouring Mühlenkopf ski jump.
Our house brochure
Have a look ;) Our brochure informs you about our services, attractive offers and current prices!
- Freshly baked bread and roll selection
- Tempting cakes
- Large selection of sausage and cheese specialities
- Fresh fish, e.g. crab cocktail, smoked salmon and trout fillets
- Various freshly mixed yoghurt and quark preparations
- Fresh fruit and fruit salad
- Various mueslis, cereals and dried fruits
- International specialities such as tomato mozzarella
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea and refreshing juices
- Freshly prepared breakfast eggs, scrambled eggs and fried eggs with bacon
- Treats and snacks such as small meatballs, deviled eggs, grains, cress, pickles, etc.